Meleski Family Chiropractic, LLC
Chiropractic! It is for life, happiness and prevention.
Not just for injuries, disease or sickness.
At Meleski Family Chiropractic we understand the literal translation of Doctor as an Educator and Teacher. We encourage and assist our patient’s and their families in having a more proactive attitude towards health and healing. Dr. Mike finds that the more responsible a patient (or parent) is the better they feel, costing them much less on medical service and increasing their enjoyment in life.
Meleski Family Chiropractic, LLC Mission Statement
To teach our patients how to get and stay well. To minimize treatment frequency while helping them to recognize the importance of wellness and supportive care for their whole family.
- Office Hours – By Appointment
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Alternate times/days per availability.
We all are aware of the rising costs of both health insurance and treatment. A major goal at Meleski Family Chiropractic, LLC is to make healthcare affordable by reducing clinic overhead and operating expenses. For those patients that wish to utilize their insurance, Dr. Meleski has contracted with T.A.B.S. billing company in West Allis, Wisconsin. T.A.B.S. is very familiar with the Chiropractic profession and will do their very best to ensure that your insurance claims are handled correctly and efficiently.
For those patients without insurance, or, that choose not to utilize their insurance due to high deductibles and/or high co-pays, Meleski Family Chiropractic, LLC has same day discounts available. To take advantage of these specials, payment is required at the time of service.
For all payments we accept credit cards, cash or checks • Same Day Discounts
Initial patient exam or New Injury/Condition (includes an adjustment if indicated) $60
- Signature Adjustment & Muscle Work (massage/stretch) $40
- Muscle work can be substituted for exercise or Home Care instruction
- up to 15-min per office visit
- Family Budget Saver $10
- $10/child (17 and younger) when a parent is treated at the Same Visit
- Basic Treatment $20
- up to a 5-min office visit for adjustment only
- Muscle Work $20
- 10-min Therapeutic Massage and Stretching
- Personalized One-on-One exercise instruction (15-min) $450
- Group exercise class variable
- see Chiroga exercise classes
- Natural Medicine/Nutritional Counseling
- 15-min session – $45
- 30-min session – $80
- 45-min session – $120
- 60-min session – $150
- *includes adjustment