Jennifer Werner-Clinton, PT
Integrative Healing, LLC
I combine my knowledge and experience of 24 years working with people of all ages through significant physical (and psychological) trauma to provide craniosacral therapy in a step by step process which is extremely effective in treating many conditions.
In addition to working with individuals suffering from physical pain, I have a passion for working with women who have experienced trauma. I have found CST to be an extremely effective tool not only for healing from abuse/rape/trauma, but for allowing the integrative healing of mind, body, and spirit in a non-traumatic way. Since craniosacral treatment is provided with clothes on, in a very gentle manner, it is a safe, non-threatening modality to those who oftentimes cannot tolerate other body work due to their history. My experience has shown that healing in this manner is often a beautiful release of pain with a reclaiming of a part of their body/spirit that previously was only a reminder of trauma. Craniosacral therapy can be extremely empowering for those who have carried the trauma of their past for years.
The beauty of craniosacral therapy is that, like an onion, once you peel the outer layer away, that work is done, and you can move the next layer. People come back to craniosacral therapy not because their problem/pain returned, but because they felt so good that they want to experience the next level of healing and relaxation.
There is a ten step process which we will begin with, and after that, we will create a clear path together towards a healthier you.
Monday-Friday, by appointment only
- Specialties Include
- Migraines, Headaches
- TMJ, bruxism
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder/Rape/Sexual /Domestic Abuse –its effects on the body/mind/spirit
- Spinal pain
- Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Brain and Spinal cord disorders
- Contact Jen via phone/E-mail to schedule or if you wish to sign up for my monthly newsletter.
- Fee Schedule
- Free Phone Consultation
- 60-75 Minute Craniosacral Therapy Session: $75 $60 Introductory Special
- I do not accept insurance. I accept cash, check, and credit cards. Payment due date of service.